While working on a computer, it is essential to manage your important files, folders, and other vital documents. Dividing your data on a computer is a smart step when it comes to sort your data in categories. And doing partition in your computer is the smartest way for it. You can try some of the best free partition software’s that can help you out in organizing your stuff on your computer.
You can do partition on a hard drive without any additional software, but things like resizing and all is not possible without a partition software.
Computers are becoming necessary and non-removable part of our day to day life because computers help us to separate our essential data based on its category. Hence it will be simple to switch to the file in which we want to work.
Everything today we are managing on the computer and hard disk of the computer is becoming more important than ever before. But, managing each, and every folder or any other stuff on a hard drive makes things difficult for you. Hence, you must have the best partition software that divides your stuff in small portion or sections.
Partition software’s help you to create, manage or delete any disk partition in your computer. Proper management of the extensive database is one of the difficult tasks, and the partition software helps you out to do this with ease.
Here in this article, we are providing you all with the list of best disk partition software that makes your work more simple and easy.
List of 9 Best Free Partition Software’s To Consider Using in 2019
1. EaseUS Partition Master
EaseUS is known for providing quality services and products. The EaseUS Partition master is also not an exception for it. If you are looking for the partition software that provides you with luxurious features and lots of benefits, then EaseUS Partition will be the best choice for you. It has slider option for resizing, but if you don’t want to use it, then you can put the size of the partition manually as well for precise spaces.
Pros of EaseUS Partition Master
- It has easy to use graphical user interface (GUI)
- This software helps you to modify the system drive to a bigger Hard disk drive.
- You can take preview changes you did before applying it.
- You can protect the program by setting a password.
- This software will modify new improvement and features from time to time.
- You can remove multiple partitions in a single time.
- Helps you to conceal the partitions.
- This software contains lots of useful options, and all are easy to operate.
Cons of EaseUS Partition Master
- This software is for personal use and not for commercial.
- Doesn’t help to manage strong volumes.
- If you want to extend the system partition, then you have to restart your PC.
- Setup always attempts to install other programs.
Free, Pro version if for the US $ 39.95
2. MiniTool Partition Wizard V11.0
MiniTool Partition Wizard is the best windows partition manager because it fulfills all your expectations from the free partition softwares. This partition allows you to resize, hide, split, unhide, delete, move, clone, copy, formatting, merge and also you can retrieve the deleted partitions.
Also Read: – Top 10 Best Data Recovery Softwares
MiniTool Partition Wizard has different data sanitization tools and aligns partitions for checking the errors in the file system, wipe partitions, and run a surface test. This partition tool can be operated on Windows XP, Vista, 10, 8, and 7.
Pros of MiniTool Partition Wizard V11.0
- MiniTool Partition Wizard has support to many of usual task of disk partitioning.
- There is no need to restart your computer after extending the system partitions.
- It always pretends changes before saving them.
- The MiniTool Partition Wizard is very simple to use.
- It will support all the latest versions of Windows.
- This software helps to reconstruct the MBR table and also assists in transforming the FAT file system to NTFS and vice-versa.
Cons of MiniTool Partition Wizard V11.0
- It doesn’t support to deal with strong disks.
- It shows some of the features free, but actually, you have to pay to use those features.
Free, Pro version starts from the US $ 39
If you are looking for windows partition manager to edit and create partitions except from your current operating system, then GParted is the must-have partition tool in your system. GParted is open source partition editor and free of cost not only for Linux systems but also for Macs and Windows Operating Systems.
The GParted is straightforward if you want to fix the partition size because you can select the accurate size of free space.
GParted free partition Manager supports the file systems such as XFS, EXT 2/3/4, FAT16/32, & NTFS.
Pros of GParted
- It has support to the operating systems like Mac and Windows.
- GParted easily retrieves the lost or removed partitions.
- GParted is suitable for X86-64, X86 computers that operated on Mac, Linux, and Windows.
- It is an entirely free partition manager in spite of being FOSS software.
- Every change you made will be applied with immediate effect, and that is also without restarting your system.
Cons of GParted
- You have to burn this software on CD or USB then only you can use it.
- The interface is not as intuitive as many other free partitioning softwares.
- Redo option is not available only undo option is there.
4. Cute Partition Manager
Cute Partition Manager is the excellent disk partition software. Just like GParted software you have to first install this on flash drive or disc. This software is entirely text-based, so there is no need for using a mouse for selecting different options. Any change you do must have to be saved first then only you can apply those changes while partitioning the disk.
Pros of Cute Partition Manager
- You can use this software on any computer with or without an operating system.
- This partitioning software is easy for generating and removing partitions.
- It has support to many file formats.
- Cute Partition Manager is small in size so that it can be easily installed.
Cons of Cute Partition Manager
- Graphical UI is not there in this partition software.
- It takes time to start because you have to restart the software.
- You have to put the accurate size for partition purpose.
- You have to save all the changes manually.
- This software doesn’t contain exit or restart options.
Read about remaining partition sofwares on the following source.
Is Partitioning The Hard Drive Good?
Yes, partitioning definitely enhances the performance of your hard disk. If you are facing the problem regarding hard disk configuration, then it is the time to get the best partition Software that helps you to manage, create, shrink, delete, and hide the partitions.
Go through the above list of the best free partition software’s and improve the performance of your Hard Drive and share your valuable feedback with us.
Stay Tuned for more Updates!
This post 9 Best Free Partition Software for Windows Disk Partition Management first appeared on nosurveynohumanverification.com
Latest posts by Lisa Bowyer (see all)
- Benefits And Limitations Of Sweatcoin App That You Need To Know? - August 2, 2019
- Best Roblox Games That are Popular in 2019 - July 24, 2019
- Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Hack Cheats : Earn More Dragon Store Now - July 24, 2019